Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Court Marriage is a good solution

A good life partner can make your life happy. Everyone needs a life partner who understands his felling, emotion and thinking and before whom he/she can express himself. In our life we always in searching of a good friend, sometimes we are failed to found a single good friend in whole life, but without a good friend we can live but without a good life partner we can’t live.

Why Court Marriage?

Court marriage is a way to perfome the marriage, when the couple can’t opt the way of cultural marriage due to the any reason. Then Court marriage is the best option.Every couple has own reason some have family issue; some are believing in simple marriage, some are visit to abroad and many other reason. But basic and main reason is when parents are not agreeing for the marriage.

Why Parents are not agreeing for marriage?

In every marriage, there are different-different reasons when parents are not agreeing for the marriage of the couple like due to inter-caste, age differences, inter-religion, Status reason, Profession reason, education etc..

Is possible court marriage when parents are not agreeing for marriage?

After the refusal of the parents about the marriage, all the door are shut for the couple and only one question running in the mind NOW WHAT TO DO ?

This question run only in the mind of couples who are dying for each other and still willing to perfome the marriage and everyone know “Where there is will, there is a way”.

Court Marriage –

A couple has two choices to perform the marriage-

  1. Perform the court marriage

Court marriage will be Perform before the office of marriage registrar. In court marriage, firstly apply for the marriage in the office of marriage registrar along with relevant document and took the date for marriage. Here we specific clear that a gap between date of apply for marriage and date of marriage is minimum one month (30 days). It is compulsory provision by the law. In districts of Punjab and Haryana, Tahsildar has the power to perform the court marriage.


  1. Register the marriage after solemnized the marriage.

The couple could perform the marriage in any temple or Gurudawra with the all rites in Chandigarh or any place of Punjab and Haryana and after that apply for registration of the marriage before the competent authority.


Advocateinchandigarh have huge experience of dealing with of such cases. Advocateinchandigarh helping the couple to perform the marriage and filling the petition before the High Court Chandigarh for providing the accurate protection of life and liberty If they have threat of life from the someone.










Leave a Comment

whatsapp icon
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt