Welcome to the best and trusted advocate team of Chandigarh that offers legal advice and counselling on Central Excise Duty cases under Central Excise Act, 1944.
Under the Central Excise Act, 1944, there can be varied categories of fine or penalties applicable as per details of the case, and we work extensively on getting better judgment for every client.
Common fine or penalties under Central Excise Rules, 1944 include
• Penalties for persons who are responsible for business, including managers, directors and partners
• Penalties for those who back abet offences mentioned under Section 9 of the Act
• Penalties on companies
• Confiscation of goods for which offence is charged or duty is evaded
• Confiscation of manufacturing resources, land, and building related to excisable goods
• Penalties for persons offering misleading information
• Publishing names, place and persons convicted under the act, with powers taken from section 9(B)
No matter whether the litigation is about Refunds and Rebates, Monitoring and administrative control, procedure or fines, our lawyers can guide business persons, companies and team of advocate with the right legal steps to get the best choices under the act. Given that Central Excise Act, 1944 can be quite convoluted with plenty of elements and sections that can work against a situation, our lawyers take the best steps to ensure justice.
We have handled some of the most complicated cases under Central Excise Act, 1944 and have worked with a plethora of clients across multiple industries and manufacturing sector. We have helped our clients claim rebates, relaxation and deal with the eligibility criteria in more concise manner, whenever needed. We also offer counselling on Registration of Small Scale Companies, Availing Cenvat/Capital Goods Credit, and in Search, Seizure, Arrest, Offence, Penalty, and Prosecution.
For more details on Eligibility, feel free to contact the legal team for an appointment. Our experts can offer a deep insight on the case right in the first meeting, from where we will take charge of your case.