+91-8427052088, +91-9914328749advhighcourt14@gmail.comFacebook

    Change of Category

    The selection process involved three essential steps, first being the Preliminary Competitive Examination and the second is scrutiny of documents and the third step is Interview( viva-voce) which was common to all candidates. A candidate required to fill the all detail in application form for applying the post with the carefully because once you fill the application form and submitted to the concerned department afterthat your selection will be on that base.

    Fill the category carefully –

    In every post government follow the policy of reservation and in every advertisement this is mentioned that total number of post and category wise reserved seat like how many For General, For SC, For BC. For EWS, For EBPG, For ex serviceman, For freedom fighter, For Handicap etc. Each candidate have to fill the form as per his/her category for taking the benefit of the reservation because government give the some relaxation to according to the category  specifically in merit or cut off marks in written examination. If any candidate not opt the category as in which he /she belonged then they can’t take the benefit of category at any stage.

    When choose wrong category –

    In which category you applied the post, it is very important.because every category has own selection criteria like age relaxation, cut off marks, number of eligible candidate and number of seats. When a candidate fill up a form under wrong category its means he/she automatically out of the race of selection process.

    What to do after fill up wrong category –

    Nobody fill the wrong category intentionally specifically upper class category if same is belong to the lower category. Yes, you must show your good intention at the time of filling the examination form and filling all relevant details. For example if you are belong to any reserved category like EBPG. EWS, SC,BC, etc. and you mentioned in form your category as General. So in court you must show that you filled the category in mistake or till the time you did not possess the relevant document regarding his/her specific category.

    In case you filed the wrong category due to any reason and want to rectify that you must inform the concerned department regarding this with explanation and make prayer that consider me in my original category or Change my category.

    Candidate can approach High Court –

    Government job is a dream for every one. No one want lose the chance to get the govt. Job specifically due to mentioning the wrong category. If after making prayer to the concerned authority, matter not resolved. in that case candidate can approach the high court with prayer that he/she may be consider in original category and not in which he/she wrote in application form.

    Some judgement are also on this point which favour in the candidates. But the error or mistake must be bonafide and without any malafide intention.

    Leave a Comment

    whatsapp icon
    Contact Us

    We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

    Not readable? Change text. captcha txt