+91-8427052088, +91-9914328749advhighcourt14@gmail.comFacebook

    Bail In Heroin Case In Chandigarh

    Heroin has chemical name Diacetlymorphine. Heroin is made by the resin of poppy plants. Milky, sap-like opium is first removed from the pod of the poppy flower. This opium is refined to make morphine, then further refined into different forms of heroin.Possession of heroin by unauthorized person become big crime in India.

    Bail in heroin case –

    When any person arrested with the contraband such like heroin its seems that he must be a habitual drug paddler and First court ( session court) always decline to grant the bail of the person. In that case person has to move high court for the bail.

    Parameters of bail in heroin case –

    Quantity of the contraband( heroin) is the key point for considering the bail of the accused.A person arrested with the small quantity, easily get the bail instead of a person arrested with commercial quantity. The other factor of the bail is involvement or non-involvement of the accused in any other similar case.

    Quantity of the contraband –

    Every contraband has a own chemical salt like heroin has a Diacetlymorphine.whenever police or any other agency arrest a person with contraband, they immediate conduct a test for verify that which kind of contraband possess by the accused and after that a sample of 5 gms of the contraband send to the forensic lab for confirming the type and quality of contraband.

    Most of the contraband found in the powder form and chemical salt of that contraband present in the quantity of some percentage like 5%,10% and maximum 20% which convert the all powder form into contraband. For example Brown sugar (an adulterated form of heroin), also called smack, junk, skag, dope, and chaw, is a semi synthetic opioid derived from the morphine extracted from poppy plants.Pure heroin accounts for only 20% of the brown sugar drug; the remaining 80% comes in the form of chalk powder, zinc oxide, and even strychinine.

     

     

    Leave a Comment

    whatsapp icon
    Contact Us

    We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

    Not readable? Change text. captcha txt